Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Off Season Edition - Not Surprised and Surprised

I'm not in panic mode yet. Breathing unevenly and on set of irregular heart beat is evident though.

I was happy when Arian Foster re-upped.
I was not surprised that Mario Williams didn't re-sign. In fact before off season, I was resigned to the fact he was leaving.

Eric Winston's release caught me off guard but really didn't surprise me. I criticized he play often.

That both Chris Myers and Mike Brisiel hit the open market surprised me. 

Matt Leinhart released didn't surprise me.

Lawrence Vickers release kind of surprised me.

How the hell is Jacoby Jones still employed by my beloved Texans? Now I'm very f**king surprised. Add to the fact the Texans might have a few cap issues....why for the love of God is Jones still under contract?

Damn, I feel that panic attack coming on after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment